You really have to see this to believe it — Hertz oversold so many bookings on Hotwire (and similar prepaid deals) that there was a 90-minute line at the Hertz counter at San Francisco airport at 1pm on Friday, 8/1. As you can see in this video, it took my daughter 43 seconds to walk from the start of the line to the end! Totally infuriating!
- Scan and Go Demonstration
- NEW RYANAIR CHECK IN POLICY FROM 13 JUNE 2018
- How Do You Print An E Ticket?
- Zoo Digital (ZOO) Investor presentation H1 results November 2017
- Can You Buy A Ticket On The Train?
- Indigo Hotel San Diego Gaslamp Quarter ” Downtown San Diego Best Service”
- JEVIC Roadworthiness video
- LION PARK JOHANNESBURG | CLOSER TO ANIMALS
- Baggage Handling on Southwest Airlines
- Destiny’s San Diego California Trip – May 2013 – Seal & Trolley Tour